- Automatic transfers to the available source to ensure continuity of supply to critical loads such as sprinklers, firefighting/evacuation, lifts,water pumps, etc.
- Assures continuity of service during preventative maintenance and testing.
- Full isolation of the Automatic Transfer Switch ensures that maintenance work can be carried out safely without interruption to the load.
- Source availability, ATS position & status, and source measurements are displayed on the door-mounted D20 interface. Access to configuration parameters, test and control functions (password protected) is also available via the D20.
- ATS Bypass are required for compliance with installation standards BS 9999:2017 and BS 8519:2020, where occupation of the building is conditional upon the availability of the life safety and fire-fighting equipment.
No-break bypass solution prevents interruption to the load when switching to bypass.
Guaranteed continuity of the power supply during maintenance and test operations.
IEC 61439-2 type tested solution
ATyS Bypass is a solution certified by a manufacturer and a third party in accordance with IEC 61439.
Continuity of service for critical and life safety applications
Tinned bars, extension box, load monitoring system and other mimic panels can be factory-mounted at the customer's request.