No-break bypass solution prevents interruption to the load when switching to bypass.
IEC 61439-2 type tested solution
Continuity of service for critical and life safety applications
- Automatic transfers to the available source to ensure continuity of supply to critical loads such as sprinklers, firefighting/evacuation, lifts,water pumps, etc.
- Assures continuity of service during preventative maintenance and testing.
- Full isolation of the Automatic Transfer Switch ensures that maintenance work can be carried out safely without interruption to the load.
- Source availability, ATS position & status, and source measurements are displayed on the door-mounted D20 interface. Access to configuration parameters, test and control functions (password protected) is also available via the D20.
- ATS Bypass are required for compliance with installation standards BS 9999:2017 and BS 8519:2020, where occupation of the building is conditional upon the availability of the life safety and fire-fighting equipment.
|Country of origin||FR|
|Discount Policy Label||ENCLOSED ATS BY PASS|
|Rated permanent current Iu||80|
|Number of poles||4|
|Rated operating voltage||400..690|
|Conditioned rated short-circuit current Iq||4|
|Rated operation power at AC-23, 400 V||80|
|Rated short-time withstand current lcw||4|
|Max. rated operation voltage Ue AC||690|
|Rated permanent current at AC-21, 400 V||80|
|Rated permanent current at AC-23, 400 V||80|
|Degree of protection (IP), front side||IP41|
|Suitable for floor mounting||No|
|Number of switches||6|
|Motor drive integrated||Yes|
|Type of electrical connection of main circuit||Screw connection|
|Version as emergency stop installation||No|
|Type of control element||Door coupling rotary drive|
|Version as main switch||Yes|
|Version as safety switch||Yes|
|Version as maintenance-/service switch||Yes|
|Motor drive optional||No|
|Voltage release optional||No|
|Device construction||Complete device in housing|
|Version as reversing switch||Yes|
|Weight of the packing unit||60|
|Length of the packing unit||0.35|
|Width of the packing unit||0.8|
|Depth of the packing unit||0.8|
|Conformity to standards||IEC|
|Control operator||Automatic programmable|
|Number of poles||4|
|Frame size||ATYS M|