No-break bypass solution prevents interruption to the load when switching to bypass.
IEC 61439-2 type tested solution
Continuity of service for critical and life safety applications
- Automatic transfers to the available source to ensure continuity of supply to critical loads such as sprinklers, firefighting/evacuation, lifts,water pumps, etc.
- Assures continuity of service during preventative maintenance and testing.
- Full isolation of the Automatic Transfer Switch ensures that maintenance work can be carried out safely without interruption to the load.
- Source availability, ATS position & status, and source measurements are displayed on the door-mounted D20 interface. Access to configuration parameters, test and control functions (password protected) is also available via the D20.
- ATS Bypass are required for compliance with installation standards BS 9999:2017 and BS 8519:2020, where occupation of the building is conditional upon the availability of the life safety and fire-fighting equipment.
|Family L1 Code||1CO|
|Family L2 Code||1CO30|
|Family L2||ENCLOSED ATS BY PASS|
|Family L3 Code||1CO30C|
|Family L3||CT ATS BP 100A_160A|
|Country of origin||FR|
|Discount Policy Label||ENCLOSED ATS BY PASS|
|Weight of the packing unit||102|
|Length of the packing unit||0.52|
|Width of the packing unit||1.02|
|Depth of the packing unit||1.2|
|Conformity to standards||IEC|
|Control operator||Automatic programmable|
|Number of poles||4|
|Frame size||ATYS M|