Enclosed load break switches ensure the on-load breaking and making of circuits and safely isolate all low-voltage electrical circuits by providing protection against contact with live parts and environmental elements, such as dust, water and other hazards.
They enable the shutdown and isolation of the power supply as close to the equipment as possible.
|Reference||Type||Rated current||Number of poles||Frame size||Control operator||Size||Select|
|31165016||Polyester enclosure LBS||160||3+N||B3||Front||CP32|
|31164016||Polyester enclosure LBS||160||4||B3||Front||CP32|
|31165025||Polyester enclosure LBS||250||3+N||B4||Front||CP53|
|31164025||Polyester enclosure LBS||250||4||B4||Front||CP53|
|31165040||Polyester enclosure LBS||400||3+N||B5||Front||CP75|
|31164040||Polyester enclosure LBS||400||4||B5||Front||CP75|
|31165063||Polyester enclosure LBS||630||3+N||B5||Front||CP75|
|31164063||Polyester enclosure LBS||630||4||B5||Front||CP75|
- Reliable lockout for safe maintenance procedures.
- On-load breaking.
- Ergonomic operating handle, available in red/yellow or black.
- Triple lock in OFF position.
Suitable for all kinds of environment
- Insulated enclosure for chemical and food processing applications, indoor or outdoor installation.
- Painted steel enclosure for areas at risk of mechanical impact.
- Stainless enclosure for food processing and pharmaceutical applications.
- Cable access top and/or bottom.
- Cable gland knockouts (≤125 A).
- Removable gland plates at top and bottom for steel enclosures ≥160A.
- Plenty of room for cabling.
- Standard range.
- Customised products on request.