INOSYS LBS is a range of load break switches that are available with manual controls. They may be operated manually using the handle to disconnect all or part of an electrical installation. They allow on-load opening and closing and safe disconnection of all direct current low voltage electrical circuits up to 1500 VDC and can be used for emergency disconnection applications. They are available for the DC-PV2 use category.
Conformity to standards
DC-21B & DC-PV2
INOSYS DC UL is available in X versions
High-performance power switching in a compact frame
INOSYS LBS load break switches incorporate patented technology that provides a breaking capacity of 750 VDC per pole, providing 1500 VDC with only 2 poles, and significantly limiting power dissipation. And they come in an exceptionally compact enclosure.
Safe & reliable operation
- Direct position indication on the bar and visible contacts with arc fault containment.
- The opening and closing of the switch is fully independent of the operating speed, to ensure safe use in all conditions.
- High temperature resistance: no derating up to 131°C (55°F), operational from -40 to +50°C (-40 to +122°F).
Designed for harsh environments.
- Vibration testing (from 13.2 to 100 Hz at 0.7 g).
- Shock testing (15 g during three cycles).
- Humid temperature testing (2 cycles, 131°F/55°C with 95% humidity level).
- Salt mist testing (3 cycles with humidity storage, 104°F/40°C, 93% humidity after each cycle).
Easy to install.
- Wiring: as the switch is non-polarized all types of wiring and connections are possible.
- Easy access without tools to integrate auxiliary contacts (located within the switch footprint).
- Mechanism can be centred or left aligned (in the factory) to accommodate installation requirements.
Modular solution for flexible configuration
- Single or dual polarity switching
- The same switch can be used for installation with either grounded or floating networks by choosing the wiring configuration.
- Energy - Switching for PV installations
- Energy - Switching for Li-Ion batteries
- Infrastructure & Transport - Power for EV charging