Front/side control FUSERBLOCs are manually operated multipolar fuse load break switches.
They make and break on load and provide safety isolation and protection against overcurrent for any low voltage electrical circuit.
This range includes both direct and external-control models, with 2, 3 and 4 poles and from 25 to 1250 A.
- Complete isolation of the fuse with double breaking per pole (top and bottom of fuse).
- Positive break indication
High breaking capacity
Protection against overloads and short-circuits with high breaking capacity fuses (100 kA rms).
- TEST position for testing control circuits without energising the power poles using U-type auxiliary contacts. In TEST position, the enclosure door can be opened.
- Mechanical or electronic fuse melting detection system (see DDMM or FMD).
Specific functionalities for simplified use
- TEST position for front/side-control devices up to 400 A allows control circuits to be tested without switching power, with the use of U-type auxiliary contacts.
In TEST mode, the door can be open.
- Mechanical or electronic fuse blown detection system (see DDMM or FMD).