Enclosed changeover switches ensure the on-load transfer between two sources or loads, as well as providing safety isolation, for all low-voltage electrical circuits. In addition, they provide protection against contact with live parts and environmental elements such as dust, water and other hazards.
They enable the shutdown and lock out of the power supply as close to the equipment as possible.
Conformity to standards
IEC 60947-6-1, IEC 61439 - IEC 60204-1
|Item||Rated current||Number of poles||Frame size||Control operator||Size||Select|
- Local transfer and isolation.
- Ergonomic operating handle.
- Triple locking in the OFF position.
Suitable for all environments
- Insulated enclosures for chemical environments and outdoor areas.
- Steel-coated for impact protection.
- Stainless steel enclosures for food processing and pharmaceutical applications.
- Room for cabling.
- Cable gland knockouts or removable gland plates.
- A wide range of enclosed manual transfer switches in insulated (25 to 630A) and steel (32 to 1600 A) enclosures.
- Products suitable for any use.
- Red/Yellow, black handle.
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors