The DIRIS Digiware BCM is a multi-circuit current measurement module with 18 or 21 integrated sensors and allows the monitoring of all types of power distribution units (PDUs).
These modules are also equipped with three RJ12 channels allowing them to be connected to TE/TR/iTR/TF current sensors using RJ12 cables and various ΔIC differential toroids.
Conformity to standards
UL 61010 Guide FTRZ/PICQ File E257746*
*for DIRIS Digiware BCM-21xx models only
3x quicker to install than standard solutions
- The integrated current sensors do not require any wiring: they are directly integrated in the module.
- Quick RJ45 connection between modules.
- RJ12 connection for external current sensors.
- Integrated AutoCorrect technology that provides automatic wiring control and an error correction feature available off-load.
2x quicker to configure than standard solutions
Easy Config System Software - free of charge – enables the configuration of multiple identical panels with a “duplication” function and also provides time-saving configuration templates enabling the initial design to be adapted with ease.
- No additional CT leads required - and therefore less cabling required.
- VirtualMonitor technology indicating the status of the protection elements eliminates the need to install auxiliary contacts.
- Connection to TE/TR/iTR/TF current sensors and ΔIC differential toroids to mutualize power consumption and residual current monitoring.
- A robust protective plastic cover safeguards the electronic components and reduces the risk of breakage. By not simply being an exposed PCB, the unit can, therefore, be handled manually.
- PreciSense technology ensures accurate and reliable measurements over a wide measurement range: class 0.5 accuracy for active energy according to IEC 61557-12 and ANSI C12.20 standards.
- Integrated VirtualMonitor technology to access the monitoring of protective devices across the entire electrical installation, both remotely and in real-time.
- Data center - Power availability for telecom
- Data center - Power availability for edge