Current transformers deliver to the secondary unit a standard current proportional to the primary current and adapted to the rating of the associated energy meter. They are equipped as standard with removable terminal shrouds and double terminals to short-circuit the secondary unit without risk.
They are fixed by two metal legs to be screwed, or some clip on to a DIN rail. Connections are screws or fast-on lugs.
High measuring accuracy
The very high 0.2s accuracy class guarantees maximum metering, even with low loads.
A 0.2s accuracy class means that the measurement has an error rate of 0.2% over a range of 20 to 120% of the nominal current (In) and at a specific accuracy above 1% of In.
Large choice of dimensions
Three models to allow through any primary conductor, cables or bar.
Multi-rating transformers offer great flexibility on installation. You can adapt the TC to the subscribed power without changing equipment.
They improve the continuity of the power supply by limiting network interruptions and outages.
Easy to install
3 types of attachment for any type of mounting:
- On back-plate or section.
- On DIN rail.
- On busbars with isolated centring system.
Easy to wire and secure
- Connect a secondary circuit by cage terminal for 6 mm² cables.
- Double connection to adapt to the cable input direction and to short-circuit the secondary after a rating change.
- Sealing cover to prevent access to the rating settings