SIRCO PV are manually operated load break switches.
Making and breaking capacity under load conditions up to 1500 VDC.
These extremely durable switches have been tested and approved for use in the most demanding applications.
They have been designed and tested for all types of applications: grounded, floating or bipolar.
Conformity to standards
IEC 60947-3, IEC 60364-7-712, UL 98B
Optimise your investment
- Thanks to a reduced number of bridging bars, you can limit your costs and save mounting time.
- A 2 pole SIRCO PV will reduce heating and can be integrated in a smaller enclosure.
High quality materials
SIRCO PV is an extremely robust device in a glass fibre reinforced polyester frame. This material provides:
- high mechanical strength,
- stability to temperature variations (RTI of 130°C),
- high dielectric strength (high CTI / tested as per standard ASTM D 2303).
Take advantage of an innovative design
The SIRCO PV can be directly connected to up to four independent PV panel strings. The global solution cost is therefore reduced in comparison with the use of four distinct switches.
Reliability and performance
Our range of SIRCO PV load break switches is compliant to standards UL98B and IEC 60947-3.
SIRCO PV have been tested to critical currents and at a 10 kA short-circuit during 50 ms without specific protection.
- Energy - Switching for PV installations