SIRCO are manually or remotely operated multipolar load break switches.
They make and break under load conditions and provide safe isolation.
SIRCO are designed for 415 VAC and DC low voltage electrical circuits.
Reliability and performance
The double-breaking-per-pole design achieved through its sliding bar contact system, is a proven design that offers very high durability and short-circuit withstand.
Safety of property and personnel
The position indicator is located directly on the sliding bar contact mechanism, ensuring it can be seen in all circumstances.
The use of glass fibre reinforced polyester gives the SIRCO high mechanical and thermal resistance.
The standardisation of the SIRCO range and its wide choice of common accessories enable:
- Simple mounting.
- Reduced stock management and storage costs.
Easy to install
The outdoor ranges are easy to install with:
- A good centre-to-centre distance (up to 120 mm).
- Connection up to 6 x 185 mm².
- Connection accessories for both flat and edgewise connections.
- Data center - Power availability for servers
- Data center - Power availability for precision cooling
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
- Building - Power availability for IT infrastructure