Safety enclosures equipped with SOCOMEC switches provide emergency breaking, breaking for mechanical maintenance, safety isolation and lock out in the vicinity of any low voltage final circuit.
Conformity to standards
Polyester safety enclosures – front operation is available in X versions
- Visible contacts and positive break indication with the option to add a mechanical indicator.
- Double locking system prevents the opening of the enclosure door with the switch in its ON position and the closing of the switch when the door is open.
- Triple locking of the handle in the OFF position.
Inductive load breaking (AC23)
Safety enclosures are designed for use with inductive loads and are able to make and break on-load (AC23).
Products have been designed for severe industrial conditions with chemical, pollution or atmospheric corrosion risks (Polyester enclosure: good resistance to chemicals, self-extinguishable at 960°C, etc.)
- Local disconnection: only the targeted machine is switched off, the rest of the installation can continue operating.
- Reduced costs related to production downtime.
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors