The split-core current sensors in the iTR ranges enable the current of an electrical installation to be measured. Used with power monitoring device DIRIS Digiware, DIRIS A-40, DIRIS B, they make it possible to perform measurements between 25 and 600 A, with guaranteed accuracy. The RJ12 connection provides quick connections, and the integrated intelligence prevents any configuration errors.
The sensors in the iTR range revolutionise the world of measurement and provide access to Virtual Monitor status monitoring technologies and to AutoCorrect automatic configuration.
Conformity to standards
ISO 14025, UL
- Sensors with an extended range of functionality.
- Automatic detection of rating.
- Disconnection in secured load.
- Rapid connection by RJ12 and identification of cables by colour coding.
Measurement precision guaranteed in acc. with standard IEC 61557-12 : class 0.5 (iTR) for the global measuring chain from 2 to 120% of In.
VirtualMonitor provides monitoring of protective devices:
- Across the entire electrical installation.
- Remotely and in real-time.
- Without additional hardware or wiring (no auxiliary contacts needed).
AutoCorrect technology guarantees that your measurement system will function properly by:
- Automatically checking the wiring (locating of phase sequencing and automatic configuration of the direction of current).
- Correcting errors.