INOSYS LBS is a range of load break switches that can be manually controlled. These switches can be operated manually using the handle to disconnect all or part of the electrical installation. They ensure on-load opening / closing and safe disconnection of any direct current low voltage electrical circuit up to 1500 VDC. They can also be used for emergency power switching applications. They are available for DC-PV2 utilization category
High-performance power switching in a compact frame
INOSYS LBS load break switches incorporate patented technology that provides a breaking capacity of 750 VDC per pole, providing 1500 VDC in just 2 poles, and significantly limiting power dissipation. All in an exceptionally compact device.
Safe & reliable operation
- Direct position indication on the bar and visible contact with containment of the electrical arc.
- The opening and closing of the switch is fully independent from the speed of operation, ensuring safe operation under all conditions.
- High temperature withstand: no derating up to 131° F (55 °C), functional from -40 to +122 °F (-40 to +50 °C).
Designed for harsh environments
- Vibration testing (from 13.2 to 100 Hz at 0.7 g).
- Shock testing (15 g during three cycles).
- Humid temperature testing (2 cycles, 131°F/55°C with 95% humidity level).
- Salt mist testing (3 cycles with humidity storage, 104°F/40°C, 93% humidity after each cycle).
Easy to install
- Wiring: as the switch is non-polarized all types of wiring and connections are possible.
- Easy access without tools to integrate auxiliary contacts (located within the switch footprint).
- Mechanism can be centred or left aligned (in the factory) to accommodate installation requirements.
Modular solution for flexible configuration
- Single or dual polarity switching
- The same switch can be used for installation with either grounded or floating networks by choosing the wiring configuration.