Industrial fuses protect installations and people from overcurrents for any low voltage electrical circuit.
Conformity to standards
IEC 60269-1, IEC 60269-2
- High breaking capacity - 120 kA at 400/500 V, 80 kA at 690 V.
- High short-circuit limitation capacity.
- Simple and reliable discrimination.
- NH (size 000 to 3) type gG fuse links without striker: 250 VDC, 80 kA, L/R 20ms.
- Absolute protection over time guaranteed by the simplicity of manufacture and function (Joule effect).
- No degradation of fuse characteristics over time.
The energy released whilst eliminating the fault (fuse blowing) is contained within the cartridge (no degassing).
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Healthcare - Critical power for medical imaging
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors
- Industry - Insulation monitoring
- Building - Power availability for life safety