Fuse bases are single-pole or multi-pole solid supports for knife-edge fuses.
Conformity to standards
IEC 60269-1, IEC 60269-2, IEC 60269-2,-1
High level of electrical safety
- High dielectric strength.
- IP2X protection (as standard or optional depending on the model).
High breaking capacity
Protection against overloads and short-circuits thanks to high breaking capacity fuses (100 kA rms).
Fuse blown indicator
When used with striker fuses, the state of the fuse can be monitored remotely through an auxiliary contact.
Various mounting options
DIN rail or back plate mounting (depending on the model).
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Healthcare - Critical power for medical imaging
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors
- Industry - Insulation monitoring
- Building - Power availability for life safety