DIRIS Digiware S current acquisition modules have 3 integrated current sensors for the measurement of electrical circuits up to 63 A.
Positioned directly above or below the protective devices, they are associated with the DIRIS Digiware U voltage measurement module to measure consumption, and to monitor the electrical installation and the quality of the power supply.
Conformity to standards
IEC 61557-12, UL 61010 Guide FTRZ/PICQ File E257746, ANSI C12.20 - EN 50470-1, EN 50470-3 - Directive 2014/32/EU
|Item||Model||Application||Type||Number of current inputs||Select|
|48290160||S-130||Metering||Current acquisition module with integrated current sensors||3|
|48290161||S-135||Analysis||Current acquisition module with integrated current sensors||3|
|48290162||S-DATACENTER||Monitoring||Current acquisition module with integrated current sensors||3|
Plug & Play
- Save wiring time: the current sensors are integrated in the module.
- Quick RJ45 connection between modules.
- Positioning possible upstream or downstream of the protective device.
Multiple DIRIS Digiware S modules can be used within the measurement system enabling the monitoring of a large number of loads.
- A measurement module offering the best compactness/performance ratio of the market.
- Matches the pitch of the protective device.
DIRIS Digiware S modules offer class 0.5 accuracy (IEC 61557-12) and class C (EN 50470), allowing accurate measurements over a wide current range.
MID certified and more
DIRIS Digiware S-130MID and S-135MID current modules comply with the MID Directive and guarantee accurate and reliable metering. “Module B+D” certification means that an outside laboratory has certified the design of the meter and its production process.
They are also fitted with innovative functions that go beyond the standard offerings on the market:
- Innovative tamper-resistance systems: the MID modules have a smart alarm system that is more effective than the standard mechanical seals offered by MID meters.
- Integrated PreciSense Technology: MID modules have a class C energy accuracy measurement, which is the most accurate class under the MID directive. In addition, as with any DIRIS Digiware system, PreciSense technology offers the best accuracy on the market across the chain.
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Data center - Power availability for edge
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors