DIRIS Digiware S current acquisition modules have 3 integrated current sensors for the measurement of electrical circuits up to 63 A.
Positioned directly above or below the protective devices, they are associated with the DIRIS Digiware U voltage measurement module to measure consumption, and to monitor the electrical installation and the quality of the power supply.
|Reference||Model||Application||Type||Number of current inputs||Select|
|48290160||S-130||Metering||Current acquisition module with integrated current sensors||3|
|48290161||S-135||Analysis||Current acquisition module with integrated current sensors||3|
|48290162||S-DATACENTER||Monitoring||Current acquisition module with integrated current sensors||3|
Plug & Play
- Save wiring time: the current sensors are integrated in the module.
- Quick RJ45 connection between modules.
- Positioning possible upstream or downstream of the protective device.
Multiple DIRIS Digiware S modules can be used within the measurement system enabling the monitoring of a large number of loads.
- A measurement module offering the best compactness/performance ratio of the market.
- Matches the pitch of the protective device.
Class 0.5 for active energy in accordance with the IEC 61557-12 standard, allowing accurate measurements over a wide range of currents.