With DIRIS Digiware D-50 and D-70 remote displays, you can show data locally from DIRIS Digiware modules and centralise 24 VDC power and communication at a single point.
The D-50 and D-70 displays also act as the Ethernet gateway for all the devices connected on the Digiware or RS485 bus, and have an embedded web server to configure the network parameters and remotely display measurement data.
Displays D-50 and D-70 also feature:
- bluetooth connectivity for gathering and viewing data from environmental sensors,
- added memory for connected devices,
- automated export of data to the FTP(S) server,
- email notifications if there is an alarm on one of the connected devices (SMTPS),
- automated updates on all the system devices via SNTP.
Plug & Play
- Direct Digiware and RS485-to-Ethernet gateway.
- Automatic detection of connected devices.
- Easy setup.
- Safety Extra-Low Voltage 24 VDC power supply.
Display measurement data from up to 196 circuits on the same screen.
10 capacitive hotkeys to easily select circuits and browse/view simple data.
A WEB-CONFIG is embedded in the D-50 display to configure the communication architecture.
WEBVIEW-M is embedded in the D-70 display – view measurements and consumption remotely and licence-free.
- Ethernet output for communication using multiple protocols: Modbus TCP, BACnet IP and SNMP v1, v2, v3 (encrypted) to suit any metering and power monitoring application.
- Options include configuring as an RS485 slave to communicate measurement data to a second PLC.
D-50 and D-70 displays include advanced cybersecurity features in compliance with IEC 62443 standards, to protect the transmission of data and reduce the risk of cyberattacks:
- customised security policy (blocking or restricting certain protocols and services),
- HTTPS secured navigation using TLS/SSL certificates,
- push data transfer (FTPS, SMTPS),
- firewalls and whitelist protocols to guard against denial-of-service attacks.
D-50 and D-70 displays can send email notifications in case of an alarm.
- Data center - Power for busway and tap-off
- Data center - Power availability for telecom
- Data center - Power availability for edge
- Building - Energy storage behind the meter