The DIRIS B is a power monitoring device in a modular format that communicates via RS485. The 4 RJ12 independent current inputs of the device allow it to manage several types and number of circuits: for example 4 single-phase loads or 1 three-phase load + 1 single-phase load.
The DIRIS B is connected to current sensors (RJ12 connection) that are suitable for all types of installation: solid TE, split-core TR/iTR, and flexible TF current sensors.
Conformity to standards
IEC 61557-12, UL 61010 Guide PICQ File E257746, ANSI C12.20, EN 50160
|Item||Model||Application||Type||Communication protocols||Communication ports||Select|
|48290010||B-10||Metering||Power Monitoring Device||Modbus RTU||RS485|
|48290000||B-30||Analysis||Power Monitoring Device||Modbus RTU||RS485|
Plug & Play
The RJ12 cable provides a quick, easy and reliable connection and avoids wiring errors. The automatic product addressing and set-up (communication address, load type, sensor type and ratio) simplifies implementation and saves time.
Class 0.5 in accordance with IEC 61557-12
- Class 0.2 for the meter alone.
- Class 0.5 from 2% to 120% of rated current for the global measurement chain (linked with TE/iTR/TF current sensors).
4 current measurement inputs allow you to configure multiple circuits in order to optimise the number of measurement devices per installation.
The DIRIS B can be linked with:
- A remote DIRIS D-30 screen for displaying measurement and metering data.
- DIRIS Digiware M-50/M-70 gateways to centralise and communicate data via Ethernet. The M-70 gateway has the WEBVIEW-M webserver embedded, to remotely view measurement data.
- Optional communication modules (a second RS485 port or PROFIBUS DP). You can also link digital or analogue input/output modules as well as temperature input modules.
- Data center - Power availability for precision cooling
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors
- Building - Energy storage behind the meter