Delphys XL is a highly compact UPS with best in class efficiency offering inherent redundancy and allowing by design, fast & safe maintenance operation. A fully resilient UPS architecture eliminating traditional single points of failure.
Conformity to standards
Flexible integration with an optimised footprint
- High power UPS packed into a compact and optimised design.
- Highly flexible connection to your electrical environment.
- Easy and fast deployment of the entire UPS system.
- Up to 70% space saving when combined with lithium-ion batteries.
- Advanced on-site testing features to certify commissioning.
Unmatched resiliency to maximise availability
- UPS architecture eliminates single point of failure related to traditional monolithic UPS.
- Fault tolerant concept provides double conversion mode redundancy up to 80% of the rated power.
- Self-sufficient power bricks with advanced selective disconnection.
- Based on our field proven high power XL platform.
- Limited number of power converters - each designed to eliminate potential fault propagation for best MTBF.
- Powerful and robust static bypass.
Best in class energy management & savings
- 99,1% efficiency with our Smart Conversion Mode.
- 97,1% VFI mode as standard.
- ENERGY SAVER for higher system efficiency under low load conditions (bricks in hot stand-by).
- Multiple advanced operating and testing mode to minimise TCO.
- Ready for grid support functionalities.
Critical chain interoperability
- Designed to fit any data centre power distribution architecture.
- Advanced functionalities to ensure Genset stability upon restart or significant variation in loads.
- Designed to coordinate perfectly with our downstream connected STS.
- Supports even the most challenging load variation.
Easy and safe maintenance supporting low MTTR
- Reduced MTTR supported by cold-extractible power bricks.
- No cabling operation required to slide-out a power brick.
- Front access to all components.
- Safe servicing thanks to “hands outside” maintenance.
- Maintenance station with embedded operating power brick as a spare.
- Option to test the UPS and batteries without load when carrying out maintenance activities.
|Number of units in parallel||up to 4 units|
|Rated voltage||380/400/415 V|
|Voltage||400 V 3ph (200 to 480 V(1))|
|Rated frequency||50/60 Hz ±5 Hz|
|Power factor/THDI||>0.99 / <2.5%|
|Power factor||1 (according to IEC/EN 62040-3)|
|Rated voltage||400 V 3ph+N (380/415 V configurable)|
|Rated frequency||50/60 Hz (configurable) ±0.01 Hz - free-running|
|Voltage distortion (Ph/Ph)||ThdU < 1.5%|
|Rated voltage||+ 15% (configurable)|
|Rated frequency||+ 5% (configurable for genset compatibility)|
|Efficiency in double conversion (VFI)||up to 97%|
|Efficiency in Smart conversion mode||up to 99%|
|Operating ambient temperature||0 to +50 °C (1) under ≤ 95% condensation free RH|
|Cooling airflow||Frontal inlet / Top outlet|
|Maximum altitude||1000 m without derating|
|Acoustic level at 1 m||<75 dBA|
|Short-circuit withstanding (Icw)||100 kA - Symmetrical (without internal fuses)|
|Dimensions W x D x H||3000 x 1000 x 2005 mm|
|Degree of protection||IP20 (Top grid IP30)|
System or product options
- Input, output and maintenance bypass switches.
- PEN kit for TN-C grounding system.
- Reinforced battery charger.
- Battery protection tripping kit.
- SMART CONVERSION mode.
- BCR (Battery Capacity Re-injection).
- ACS synchronisation system.
- Cold start.
- Maintenance Station with spare power conversion brick.
- Advanced Genset Management.
- User-friendly 7” touch-screen multilingual colour graphic display.
- USB port to download UPS reports and log files.
- Ethernet port for service purposes.
- Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
- MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
- BACnet/IP interface.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- NET VISION EMD: Environment Temperature and Humidity sensor with 2 inputs.
- Remote View Pro supervision software.
- Remote touch-screen panel.