DELPHYS MP Elite+ is a high performing transformer based UPS designed to secure power supply for critical industrial applications up to 1200kVA in parallel. The isolation transformer installed on the inverter output ensures a complete galvanic isolation between between DC circuit and load output.
Conformity to standards
IEC/EN 62040-1, IEC/EN 62040-2, AS 62040.1.1, AS 62040.1.2, AS 62040.2, CE, RCM (E2376)
Reliable and cost effective protection to assure operational continuity
High quality power supply
- Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
- Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
- High overload capability to withstand abnormal load conditions.
- A very high short-circuit current capacity which facilitates the selection of protective devices for selectivity in the downstream distribution.
- An isolation transformer installed on the inverter output to ensure complete galvanic isolation between DC circuit and load output. This insulation also provides a separation between the two inputs when they are supplied by different sources.
- Sinusoidal ThdU output voltage < 2 % with linear loads and < 4 % with non-linear loads.
- Field-proven technology.
- Fault-tolerant architecture with redundancy of basic functions, such as the ventilation system.
- Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front access all components.
- Accurate diagnostics guarantee power supply to the load.
- Cascade failure prevention for parallel systems.
- Mechanical & electrical robustness for industrial environments.
- Soft start capability (ramp up) of the IGBT inverter allows a good operation even with a genset.
- Specifically designed to be adapted to different industrial environment: high IP protection options, high peak current capability, long back up time…
The "clean" IGBT rectifier allows:
- a high efficiency,
- a high and constant input power factor,
- a low THDi.
These characteristics help to limit the dimensions of upstream network infrastructure.
- Possibility to create new neutral system without additional losses (extra transformer required on by-pass line only).
- High short-circuit capability simplifies downstream protective devices.
- High power density: its small footprint saves space on your premises.
- Mains connection of the rectifier requires only 3 cables (no neutral).
- Battery connection to UPS requires only 2 cables.
- A control panel with graphic display for more ergonomic operation.
- An array of "com-slot" plug-in communication interfaces, for upgrading your operating requirements evolution.
- An advanced diagnostic system.
- A remote access device connected to the remote maintenance centre.
- Easy access to subassemblies and components, facilitating tests and reducing maintenance time (MTTR).
- Data center - Power availability for precision cooling
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
|Input / output||3/3|
|Parallel configuration||up to 6 units (distributed or centralised bypass)|
|Rated voltage||380V - 400V - 415V(1)|
|Voltage tolerance||342 to 460V(2)|
|Frequency tolerance||45 to 65Hz|
|Power factor/THDI||0.99 constant/2.5% without filter|
|Rated voltage||380V - 400V - 415V (configurable)(1)|
|Voltage tolerance||<1% (static load), ±2% in 5ms (dynamic load conditions from 0 to 100%)|
|Total output voltage distortion - linear load||ThdU <2%|
|Total output voltage distortion - non-linear load||ThdU <4%|
|Short-circuit current on inverter (100ms)||Up to 3.5In|
|Overload||150% for 1 minute, 125% for 10 minutes(2)|
|Rated voltage||380V - 400V - 415V|
|Voltage tolerance||±10% (selectable)|
|Frequency tolerance||±2% (configurable for GenSet compatibility)|
|Short-circuit current on by-pass (20ms)||Up to 24In|
|Operating ambient temperature||from 0°C up to +40°C(2) (from 15°C to 25°C for maximum battery life)|
|Relative humidity||0% - 95% without condensation|
|Maximum altitude||1000m without derating (max. 3000m)|
|Acoustic level at 1m
|Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||1000 x 800 x 1930|
|Degree of protection||IP20 (other IP as option)|
|Safety||IEC/EN 62040-1, AS 62040.1.1, AS 62040.1.2|
|EMC||IEC/EN 62040-2, AS 62040.2|
|Product declaration||CE, RCM (E2376)|
(1) Others on demand.
(2) Conditions apply.
System or product options
- EBS (Expert Battery System)(2).
- ACS synchronisation system for 2n architecture.
- Redundant electronic power supplies.
- Hot plug option (increase the power keeping the load supplied in double conversion).
- Long back up time rectifier.
- Reinforced IP protection degree.
- Dust filters.
- Fan redundancy with failure detection.
- Top entry connection.
- Reinforced IP protection up to IP52.
- Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
- 3 slots for communication options.
- User-friendly touch-screen multilingual colorgraphic display.
- MODBUS RTU RS485 or MODBUS TCP.
- PROFIBUS / PROFINET gateway.
- BACnet/IP interface.
- NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
- REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
- IoT gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
- Additional Com-slot extension.