Enclosed load break switches ensure the on-load breaking and making of circuits and safely isolate all low-voltage electrical circuits by providing protection against contact with live parts and environmental elements, such as dust, water and other hazards.
They enable the shutdown and lock out of the power supply as close to the equipment as possible.
- Reliable lockout for safe maintenance procedures.
- On-load breaking.
- Ergonomic operating handle available in red/yellow or black.
- Triple lock in OFF position.
Suitable for all kinds of environment
- Insulated enclosure for chemical and food processing applications, indoor or outdoor installation.
- Painted steel enclosure for areas at risk of mechanical impact.
- Stainless enclosure for food processing and pharmaceutical applications.
- Cable access top and/or bottom.
- Cable gland knockouts (≤125 A).
- Removable gland plates at top and bottom for steel enclosures ≥160A.
- Plenty of room for cabling.
- Standard range
- Customised products on request.
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors